Sunflower copper repousse necklace
I grew sunflowers as a girl. Big golden overachievers with fluffy petals, stuffed full of seeds for the birds.
Their faces always turned toward the warmth of the sun. The very symbol of optimism.
This sunflower copper repousse necklace has a 3D motif with a druzy cabochon on a strand of teal jasper beads strung on fine leather.
This metalwork (called chasing and repousse) is done with hammer and chisels in a heavy bowl of pitch (see the last picture, left).
It is one of a kind and a piece of wearable art.
This beautifully finished necklace will make a sunny statement about your appreciation for unique craftsmanship and perfect for everyday wear.
- Hand forged copper pendant with 3D relief
- Statement sunflower necklace
- Bezel set teal and salmon quartz druzy cabochon
- 3D sunflower motif
- Oxidized and burnished to enhance detail
- Coated to preserve the patina and reduce oxidation
- Teal Impression Jasper and turquoise beaded necklace
- Rolled Grecian leather cording in moss green, pearl knotted
- Hand forged S-hook clasp
- One of a kind
Necklace length (adjustable): 18in to 21in (45.7cm to 53.3cm)
Pendant drop: 2.75in (7cm)
I can adjust this piece to fit you. Contact me so we can discuss your personal fit!
Bonuses: Comes in a gift box
Studio Insiders also receive:
- A special gift on purchases over $400
- Access to private sales that only insiders can access
- An exclusive newsletter with information you can use
- Behind the scenes peeks into the studio
- Advanced product information
If you aren’t a member sign up, below!
Free shipping within the U.S. ALWAYS