Silver celtic knot necklace Irish pendant
So much of ancient old Ireland can still be found there. The old ruins still carry the chiseled patterns of the Celtic people. The breathtaking Trinity College Library holds the original Book of Kells, famous for its stunning ancient patterns
The labyrinthine Celtic knots of Ireland have been treasured since the 7th century.
This interlaced basketweave pattern has been hammered with chisels into the Argentium sterling silver, just as was done in the ancient days. It depicts a pair of traditional creatures.
You'll find the pattern is intricate and fascinating to follow.
Around your neck are large prehnite rounds with black rutile needles strung on an olive green Grecian leather cord. The adjustable closure is hammered chain with a hand forged sterling hook. The chain end is finished with a shimmering labradorite nugget to adorn the nape of your neck.
Enjoy wearing it as the Celtic princess it was made for!
- Argentium sterling silver pendant
- Argentium silver contains more silver than common sterling and is tarnish resistant. Because it also contains less copper, those with sensitive skin have fewer problems.
- Chased and repousse Irish pendant with Celtic knot
- 17 and 11mm round rutillated prehnite with striking black needles
- Necklace strung on soft Grecian leather cord, pearl knotted
- Hand forged hook clasp
- Sterling silver hammered chain
- Care instructions will be provide
- One of a kind
Necklace: 16-18 in (40.6-45.7 cm)
Pendant: 3.5 in (8.9 cm)
Bonus: Comes in a gift box
Studio Insiders also receive:
- A special gift on purchases over $400
- Access to private sales that only insiders can access
- An exclusive newsletter with information you can use
- Behind the scenes peeks into the studio
- Advanced product information
If you aren’t a member sign up, below!
Free shipping within the U.S. ALWAYS