Fairy sprite necklace enameled with amethyst stalactite
Mischievous fairy sprites from A Midsummer Night's Dream, Lord of the Rings and Peter Pan must all have had a hand in bringing this design to me. I've been smitten with them for decades.
Here in Florida Passion flower vines grow everywhere on trellises presenting their eccentric flowers and tart fruit. They are exotic and mysterious.
To me, they look like fairy carousels, so I've given this amethyst stalactite necklace an elvish feel. This is a 14k gold and Argentium silver necklace with delicate gemstone colors designed for the art lover who loves a little mystery.
- A 14ky gold wire framework
- Tarnish-resistant Argentium silver chain and bail for easy care
- A swirl of enameled copper leaves, kiln-fired with rich color
- One large and gorgeous Rose de France amethyst slice with raw crystal edges prong-set into the design
- Three smaller solar quartz stalactite slices
- Delicate gold wire detail
- Coordinates with the Passion flower earrings
- A one of a kind work of art to wear
Size: Necklace chain: 18 inches, pendant: 3x3 inches
I can adjust this piece to fit you. Contact me so we can discuss your personal fit!
Bonus: Comes with a soft flannel tarnish-guard pouch and a specially treated Argentium polishing cloth in a gift box
Studio Insiders also receive:
- A special gift on purchases over $400
- Access to private sales that only insiders can access
- An exclusive newsletter with information you can use
- Behind the scenes peeks into the studio
- Advanced product information
If you aren’t a member sign up, below!
Free shipping within the U.S. ALWAYS