Botanical silver roseleaf pendant moonstone necklace
Picture the rose garden at midnight with a soft breeze stirring the leaves. A silvery light transforms the greens and reds into gray and peach. The full moon glows in the sky above.
Rose leaves with a rosehip are the motifs of this botanical silver pendant. The hand repoussed spray is worked in Argentium sterling silver, asymmetrically poised beneath a teardrop agate cabochon.
The glowing moonstone necklace is sprinkled with carefully carved moonstone leaves in gray, white and shades of peach.
The botanical rose is repeated in the carved glass box clasp. This unique and distinctive work of art will set you apart.
- Repousse Argentium silver rosehip design
- Argentium silver is tarnish resistant
- Gray and peach agate cabochon is bezel set in silver
- Oregon sunstone cabochon set in 18k yellow gold
- Multistrand necklace of moonstone rounds
- Carefully carved moonstone leaves in white, gray and peach
- Sterling box clasp set with a carved glass rose
- A one of a kind work of art to wear
Size: Necklace: 20 inches; pendant 2x3 inches
I can adjust this piece to fit you. Contact me so we can discuss your personal fit!
Bonus: Comes with a soft flannel tarnish-guard pouch and a specially treated Argentium polishing cloth in a gift box
Studio Insiders also receive:
- A special gift on purchases over $400
- Access to private sales that only insiders can access
- An exclusive newsletter with information you can use
- Behind the scenes peeks into the studio
- Advanced product information
If you aren’t a member sign up, today!
Free shipping within the U.S. ALWAYS