Bee and rose mixed metal biwa pearl necklace
A bee and a rose. It is a classic pair evoking memories of a steamy summer's day, sweet/tart lemonade, the sound of buzzing in the air and the heady scent of climbing roses.Countless afternoons spent in a grandmother's garden.
An Argentium silver rose, sculpted by hand, begins to weave a story on this mixed metal pendant. A copper and silver bee is in flight, attracted to the full-blown rose. Is this a new story or an old tale?
Settings on the focal piece include a delicately marked agate cabochon and a wildly flashy Oregon sunstone. Accent 14k gold granules nestle in the crevices. The pendant is securely strung on a biwa pearl necklace of an iridescent coppery color shot with green. The box clasp is also set with a pearl.
- Repousse Argentium silver rose bloom design
- Copper and silver pendant bee
- Argentium is sterling that is tarnish resistant
- Large agate cabochon is bezel set in silver
- Oregon sunstone cabochon set in 18k gold
- 14k gold accents
- Lively iridescent biwa stick pearls
- Faceted tundra sapphires
- Sterling box clasp set with coppery coin pearl
- A one of a kind work of art to wear
Size: Necklace: 20 inches; pendant 3.5x2.5 inches
Bonus: Comes with a soft flannel tarnish-guard pouch and a specially treated Argentium polishing cloth in a gift box
Studio Insiders also receive:
- A special gift on purchases over $400
- Access to private sales that only insiders can access
- An exclusive newsletter with information you can use
- Behind the scenes peeks into the studio
- Advanced product information
If you aren’t a member sign up, below!
Free shipping within the U.S. ALWAYS