Silver rose leaf pearl bracelet with opal
My husband cut this pretty opal cabochon. All opals fascinate me for their mysterious internal spark and glow. Some are milky, some look like stars in a dark sky. But they all make me think of the elements: air, water, fire and earth.
The silver leafy pattern is created by the art of chasing and repousse; a technique used to hand craft one-of-a-kind metalwork.
It's set with a large glowing opal plus a tiny amber cabochon in 18k gold.
The bracelet is a strand of iridescent stick pearls with a noticeable shimmer. The pearls alternate with tiny sterling beads to make an ornament that will glow in any light.
- Repousse Argentium silver rose leaf focal
- Koroit opal cabochon bezel set in silver
- Amber cabochon set in 18k yellow gold
- Iridescent coppery biwa stick pearls alternating with tiny sterling beads
- Sterling box clasp set with coppery coin pearl
- A one of a kind work of art to wear
Size: Bracelet: 7 1/2 inches
I can adjust this piece to fit you. Contact me so we can discuss your personal fit!
Bonus: Comes with a soft flannel tarnish-guard pouch and a specially treated Argentium polishing cloth in a gift box
Studio Insiders also receive:
- A special gift on purchases over $400
- Access to private sales that only insiders can access
- An exclusive newsletter with information you can use
- Behind the scenes peeks into the studio
- Advanced product information
If you aren’t a member sign up, below!
Free shipping within the U.S. ALWAYS