Asymmetric silver rose leaf chain necklace
Some rose leaves are textured, almost quilted, while others have a waxed surface. While most that I've seen are deep green, they can also be bright kelly green or tinged with maroon. They are pretty enough in their ovoid shape to decorate a vase on the mantle.
An asymmetric design always looks modern, as this large classic rose leaf does.
Everything about this necklace is making a statement. The hammered sterling chain is substantial, the hand hammered Argentium rose leaf is textural, The rainbow moonstone in the clasp seems lit from within, and the hand cut blue agate cabochon adds movement to the piece.
It is truly unique.
And, it is long enough to wear with a turtleneck or high cowl neckline and look properly proportioned. It layers beautifully with the Rose leaf layered necklace, too. See the last two pictures, on the model.
- Repousse Argentium silver rose leaf design
- Argentium set Astro agate cabochon
- Argentium is sterling that is tarnish resistant
- Hammered link chain is sterling silver
- Rainbow moonstone is set into sterling box clasp
- Clean asymmetric design
- A one of a kind work of art to wear
Size: Necklace: 27 inches
Bonus: Comes with a soft flannel tarnish-guard pouch and a specially treated Argentium polishing cloth in a gift box
Studio Insiders also receive:
- A special gift on purchases over $400
- Access to private sales that only insiders can access
- An exclusive newsletter with information you can use
- Behind the scenes peeks into the studio
- Advanced product information
If you aren’t a member sign up, below!
Free shipping within the U.S. ALWAYS